A flight controller is arguably the most important part of a quadcopter. You need the most advanced flight controller available today.
The Mode 2 Flux is a 30.5×30.5 flight controller that features a dual F3 and F4 co-processing unit that separates the gyroscope from the processing logic of the main processor. This allows for cleaner and more robust gyro readings for the main processor, removing loads off main processing time, making your quad faster and more responsive.
Great scott! The Mode 2 Flux has an intuitive board layout allowing for clean builds while using minimal wiring and 5 UARTs allow you to connect as many peripherals as needed. A dedicated ESC port with backup signal pads give you reassurance for quick repairs while in the field, or traversing the tunnels of time. See you in about 30 packs.
- Processors: F4 & F3, STM32F405 & STM32F301
- IMU: ICM 20601
- OSD: Full Betaflight OSD support
- Motor Outputs: Full DSHOT and MULTISHOT support.
- Receiver Support: PPM, S.Bus (inverter built-in), DSM, HoTT, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. 5V or 3.3V supply for receiver.
- Telemetry Support: FrSKY Smart Port, FrSKY Sensor Hub, HoTT Telemetry, SRXL, CSRF, FPort ready. Built-in inverter for FrSKY telemetry.
- Serial Ports: 5 full serial ports (UARTs). UART1 and UART2 have inverters for S.Bus and SmartPort telemetry.
- Buzzer Port: Dedicated port for 5V (100mA max) buzzers.
- Analog Inputs: Voltage sensing up to 26V, current and RSSI inputs (3.3V max).
- Power: VBAT up to 6s with voltage regulator 2.5A continuous 3.2A burst. Or 5v in (switchable with jumper pads)